Notice: Please do NOT enrol on this course on impulse, thinking you might watch it later. Maybe show an interest on impulse, yes, but before you enrol, watch the Preview videos, read the Course Description and then make a decision. If you then enrol then please start the course as soon as possible. Watch the lectures, look at the workbooks and join in the discussions. Joining my courses is a serious business and I want you to get the most out of your study – but I also want you to enjoy the course.
That is why I am asking that you only enrol because you really want to and that you start the course intending to make full use of all the resources.
You will be very welcome.
LATEST ADDITION: The December 2020 Economics Workbook current as at 10th December 2020
This course is a series of lectures – evolving lectures to represent current events – that act as a ‘video workbook’ for the following:
- Real world macro-economics (workbook completed and available)
- Micro-economics (workbook completed and available)
- Macro-economics (workbook planned but not filmed)
The format is the same throughout:
A series of lectures made up of two parts:
a. a recent article about the economy (by ‘recent’ October 2019) and questions related to the article
b. multiple choice question(s) on micro/macro economics
In this way, this course is a workbook that is IDEAL for those who are interested in CURRENT macro economics.
There is both a catch and a bonus.
The BONUS is that the course is built on participation and if people answer questions, comment on answers then there will be more lectures added – on a regular basis. However, if hundreds enrol and do not offer questions/answers then there will be fewer updates as there seems little point.
Therefore this course is FANTASTIC for people who want to learn about Economics by being involved, by doing questions and commenting on answers.
- It’s ‘OK’ for those interested in current economics.
- It’s not much good for those who hate Economics….
What you’ll learn
- 2019/20/21 Current Real World Macro Economics Fundamentals
- Through discussion with students from many countries you’ll be exposed to many different economic ideas.
- Macroeconomic discussions and workbooks
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Economics and how the world works
- Students interested in learning through discussion