In this course, we will take you from the very beginning of your WordPress experience to being able to build a professional website or blog of your own. We will show you how to approach WordPress and Elementor from the very beginning. We will show clear, and concise steps on how to use every aspect of WordPress, and all the other ancillary services that you will require to successfully create and host your great website or blog.
1) We will show you how to create a beautiful website, just like the one in the demo.
2) Your website will not be just for show, our website will be highly functional as well.
3) We will teach you how to use Elementor to create modern, and clean websites, creating a great customer experience.
4) The websites you build will be responsive, and compatible on all devices, especially smartphones.
5) You will discover how to create and manage navigation menus
6) Create your own homepage
7) A “contact us” page with a personalized contact form and Google Map
8) Most importantly you will learn to create a WooCommerce store that will allow you to sell and be paid for your products or services instantly!!
I have been working with WP for almost 10 years now, and there has never been a better time to start learning how to use this wonderful platform. Elementor in particular has simplified many previously difficult, or laborious tasks and made it so much easier to create the exact content you have in mind, for your website or blog.
We will teach you about Elementor, the wonderful page builder, which has changed the WordPress landscape. Using Elementor we can easily create new pages and sections of our website, create maps, add photos, your imagination is really the only limit.
Occasionally during the chapters of our WordPress course, we will refer to various links, to services or products that we are using within the course, these are called affiliate links. You can use these links to get great discounts on the services and products in question.
One of the most important things, as you begin to learn about WordPress, is not to feel overwhelmed or frustrated. We are here to support you throughout your journey, pause, and ask us any questions you may have, then go back when you feel confident enough. Also, don’t be afraid to try things, WP can be rolled back at any time to a previous state, so go ahead and explore the platform to its fullest.
Not everyone who follows this course will have the same goals, but we really want to make sure that each and every student is able to fulfill their goal which made them purchase this course.
Also, remember that we do this for a living, we build and maintain hundreds of websites, in many different countries. We are constantly updating our know-how, and integrating new plugins, themes, content websites, and service partners. Our work landscape changes so quickly that we must remain on the cutting edge of technology in order to remain competitive, and we want to transfer that know-how in the purest and simplest form available.
What you’ll learn
- No matter how little experience you have, Our course will teach you to build a functional, visually stunning, responsive website with WordPress and Elementor.
- Secure your WordPress website from spammers and hackers.
- You will learn how to master the tools available in WordPress.
- We will show you how to add a WooCommerce store to your website, collect payments, and keep your clients informed of the status of their purchases.
- Learn to integrate your social media accounts into your website.
- We will give you the inside track on where to host your site, where to purchase your domain, and all the best discount codes, and offers available.
- Customize every aspect of your website to create a unique and customer centric web experience.
- Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on web design and building someone else’s version of your perfect site.
- Discover how Elementor has revolutionized the world of WordPress, by simplifying how we interact with the platform.
- Create stylish and visually stunning page layouts.
- No previous experience of WordPress is required as we will cover all of the functions from A-Z in this course.
- You will need a laptop or computer, and an internet connected web browser for this course.
- With Elementor and WordPress, no coding is required.
- We built this course with beginners in mind, anyone can participate.
Who this course is for:
- Most people probably think that making great websites is a complex and expensive process, we have built this course to show you that by following some simple rules, and learning to use the tools included in WordPress and Elementor, anyone can built a fantastic, and functional website or blog.
- People who are not willing to pay an extortionate rate for a website, when they could easily build one themselves.
- People who have previously tried to use WordPress, but have given up because they felt overwhelmed, we will make sure you have all of the resources necessary to bring your learning process to fruition.
- Anyone who is looking for a great new challenge!
- Anyone who is looking to learn a new skill, which could potentially become a new income stream.