Welcome to Learn Wireless Security From Scratch – 2021
This course is ideal for penetration testers, security enthusiasts and network administrators. It will take you into a unique journey starting from learning the core concepts of Wi-Fi technology to performing systematic penetration testing against Wi-Fi networks. Additionally, the course will help you grasp and apply the necessary skills and tools that you will need to hack Software Defined Radio. The main approach of this course is to focus on both theoretical and practical approaches to deliver the most recent attacking techniques and tools you are going to need in Wireless security realm
The course comprises Two sections:
Section 1 (Wi-Fi Technology)
- Learn the Structure of Wi-Fi Medium
- Bypassing WLAN Authentication – Shared Key, MAC Filtering, Hidden SSIDs
- Cracking WLAN Encryption – WEP, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise, Understanding encryption based flaws (WEP,TKIP,CCMP)
- Attacking the WLAN Infrastructure – Rogues Devices, Evil Twins, DoS Attacks, MITM, Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Advanced Enterprise Attacks
- Attacking the Wireless Client – Honeypots and Hotspot attacks, Caffe-Latte, ChopChop attack and beacon flooding
- Breaking the networks through the Client
- WPS PIN Attacks.
- Detecting WLAN DoS attacks
- Attacking WPA/WPA2 without Dictionary
- Hacking vulnerable Wi-Fi Scanners and much more
Section 2 (Software Defined Radio Technology)
- Learn about Software Defined Radio
- Setting and Playing with RTL-SDR
- Learn about Sniffing Airplanes traffic
- Learn about GSM Hacking
No prior knowledge is needed!It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn Wireless Ethical hacking however, a basic computer skills would be preferable.
- This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices.
- There will be a short Quiz after finishing each core concept to test your knowledge and make sure you digested the module.
- Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or software.
- If you are looking for the technical details about wireless technologies and want to learn how do the hackers perform their attacks against different wireless mediums. Then this course is for you. Be it known that this course wasn’t designed for script kiddies who just want to learn how to run tools against networks in order to crack Wi-Fi keys.
- You’ll also get:Lifetime Access to The CourseFast & Friendly Support in the Q&A sectionUdemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section or DM me and I will make sure to get back to you ASAP.
Very Important Note:
The word hacking in the course implies performing ethical penetration testing against your own wireless networks and/or the networks that you already obtained a written permission from their administrators or owners.
What you’ll learn
- How does Wi-Fi technology work
- Wi-Fi structure (In terms of bits)
- Wi-Fi encryption algorithms WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Going through various practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- How to speed up the Wi-Fi encryption cracking process
- Playing with Software Defined Radio
- Analyzing and attacking GSM networks
- How to receive and analyze airplanes traffic
- Basic IT knowlegde
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Wi-Fi External adapter (Alfa) – For Wi-Fi Section
- RTL-SDR dongle – For Software Defined Radio Section
Who this course is for:
- Wireless Security Enthusiasts
- Penetration Testers
- Computer Scientists
- Students who want to learn how really Wireless attacks are performed and why some attacks are still happening?