Knowledge is power for business in a highly competitive modern environment. To be successful in digital marketing you need to analyze what your competitors are doing and expose their digital strategy, discover market trends so that to take necessary actions, understand your customers, and explore bottom-of-the-funnel metrics to drive more sales.
In this course, we will teach you how to use a great tool – Similarweb, a digital intelligence provider for enterprises and small to mid-sized businesses, that will deliver you web analytics and insights on competitors’ web traffic and performance, target audience behavior, and customer demand, keyword research and other deep data needed for decision-making of strategic planning and tactical execution.
Why should you choose this Similarweb course?
- You will learn how to work with the effective web analytic tool Similarweb from a top internet marketing professional, Anton Voroniuk
- We are industry experts! We have over 13 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
- My credentials are Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified and others.
- More than 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns are launched by us
- Over 260 000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses.
- This course is suitable for both beginners and experts.
- The course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos.
- You will get a certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What else do you get in this course?
- Lifetime access to the course and its updates
- Structured lessons with practical exercises
- Valuable checklists and templates
- Weekly educational and promotional announcements
- A free copy of the book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In this book, the following topics are covered in-depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
There’s no time to lose! Every minute you are losing countless leads and sales!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This Similarweb course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start now?
Click the “Buy now” button to get started with Similarweb and make web analytics to increase traffic, leads, and sales and grow your business online!
What you’ll learn
- Research Audience to explore new audience segments and expand your reach
- Analyze Website and app to improve your website performance
- Do a competitive analysis to expose the competitors’ digital strategy
- Discover trends to open up growth opportunities
- Analyze SEO and PPC to allocate marketing resources wisely
- Analyze Affiliate Marketing to find new referral opportunities and qualify affiliate partners
- Do Advertising Analysis to see what ad networks of your competitors perform best
- Monitor customer demand to refine your offer
- Analyze shopper behavior to adjust your marketing and drive more sales
- Do keyword research to improve your SEO tactics and optimize your traffic
- Conduct referral research to discover to monitor your traffic share from each traffic source
- NO special requirements. It is recommended that you have an online project that you want to analyze. A free trial of Similarweb would be sufficient.
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers – who want to conduct digital research to adjust their marketing tactics for better results, and optimize their budget.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs – who want to grow the market share of their business across all digital channels
- SEO and Content Marketers – who want to find new keywords opportunity and grow their traffic on high volume keywords
- Affiliate Marketers – who want to discover new referral opportunities and qualify affiliate partners to make affiliate marketing more effective