This course is designed for anyone who wants to expand their creativity and knowledge on watercolor art from an artist with many years of experience in the fine art industry.
This course in intended for beginner to intermediate students, but even advanced students looking to practice with a relaxed pace, will learn something from this course too.
In this course we will focus on how to work in only one color and building on it to create highlights and shadows on our vase as well as some traditional Chinese style designs and how to achieve them.
This course is a set of 3 paintings in the same style for a few reasons
– Getting to practice the same concept more then once will get you comfortable with the medium, style and object.
– With each painting we learn from it and do even better on the next.
– Having a collection of artwork in the same style makes for beautiful décor and is a great gift too.
In this course we will not only learn the dynamics to watercolor art but by the end of this course you would have created your own set of Chinese porcelain vase paintings, consisting of 3 different and unique vases, yet still maintaining the style of traditional Chinese design to make them cohesive as a collection.
I look forward to painting with you soon! 🙂
What you’ll learn
- Basics of watercolor painting
- Traditional Chinese designs
- Creating highlights and shadows
- Painting in only one color
- No prior experience needed
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to expand their creativity and knowledge on watercolor