*** This course is based on LATEST VERSION of FCP X – 10.4.10 (released Sept. 2020) ***
Are you a beginner with Apple FCP X, and interested to learn Final Cut Pro (FCP) for your Video Editing needs, for Social Media Marketing, promoting your business etc?
This is the perfect FCP course for you!
Starting with a new video editing application like FCP X can be quite challenging, so this is the Perfect & Easiest guide for you to get familiar with FCP and create your first video like a breeze.
Topics Covered in the course:
- A walkthrough of interface of Final Cut Pro X
- How to import media assets (videos, images, audio tracks etc) into FCP from computer or camera
- How to navigate through the Media Pool
- Create New Libraries and Projects in FCP
- Adding media to timeline in different ways
- The Magnetic Timeline in FCP
- Anatomy of the Timeline
- How Playhead works in FCP
- How to navigate the Timeline
- Timeline View Options
- Basic video editing in FCP
- Making selections from raw footage for your video composition
- How to Rearrange, Trim and Cut Clips in timeline
- How to refine media in timeline to create a Final Cut
- Adding Titles and Lower Thirds
- Adding Music and Sound Effects
- Adding Transitions and Color Effects
- Exporting the Final Video
By the end of the course, you will know how to start with raw footage in your camera, all the way to a finished piece of video ready to be shared with the world.
The course includes easy to follow lessons, and is perfect for beginners in FCP.
You are also protected by our 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee, No Questions Asked!
There is nothing to risk, and everything to gain!
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now, and I will see you inside the course 🙂
What you’ll learn
- Learn Basic Concepts in Video Editing
- Become familiar with Final Cut Pro X and its features
- Import video clips, audio and images in a new project
- Creating a video sequence to tell your story
- Adding music, transitions, titles and graphics
- Learn keyboard shortcuts to be a more efficient FCP Video Editor
- Learn how to do things in the most efficient way
- Navigate through different areas of the interface like a breeze
- Export your project as a backup, or a video to be shared on Social media, Cloud etc.
- Students need a copy of Final Cut Pro X installed on their Mac computer
- A 90-day trial version of FCP can be downloaded from the App Store
- A basic working knowledge of running apps on a Mac computer
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning Video Editing skill
- Hobbyists who want to create videos for fun
- Freelancers who want to learn a marketable skill
- Digital Marketing specialists
- Content Creators
- This course is NOT for people wanting to learn ADVANCED video editing in FCP X