Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
In case you are searching for a video editing application that will permit you to alter recordings any way you need them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the most appropriate reply. Debut Pro is utilized by experts across the world for each sort of creation from business and promoting recordings, music recordings to narratives, include films. This full course is the most ideal way of hopping directly in and begin altering.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice video editing while you are learning how to edit videos. This course includes practice videos so you can follow the tutorials along and actually learn video editing by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited at least 1-minute video!
I’ll be teaching the course using the Adobe Premiere Pro CC, but if you have a previous version (Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
In this total manual for Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you’ll not just get familiar with all of the editing instruments accessible in Premiere Pro, yet additionally how to edit with the outlook of an expert proof-reader.
Gain from somebody who is as of now working in the business, who knows the most current editing strategies, and who has a Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production from one of the nation’s top film schools.
What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course, you’ll be able to edit your promo video with the footages.
- You will learn to export and save your videos for 4K & High Definition playback.
- You will know how to design clean and professional titles for your videos.
- You will be able to make your video more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- You will learn to edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- You will able to color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- You will be able to apply visual effects such as making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Who this course is for:
- If you are a video editor and confused at some place or if you want to be a video editor, and want to edit videos with the best software of video editing.
- You might know how to edit videos with other software’s but you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- If You are a complete beginner level editor who haven’t used Premiere Pro before or you haven’t learned before how to use it properly.
- You have worked on Premiere Pro before, but want to learn more or need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
- If you are a YouTuber, vlogger, content creator or social media person you will learn video editing and then you won’t have to depend on others.