Vector algebra is an Essential Topic for most science fields like engineering, mathematics and physics with a critical use.
in physics, we use the vectors to describe velocity, momentum, acceleration, position, etc.
this course will cover the fundamentals of the vector algebra and implementation of vectors algebra in a various field in mathematics.
gaining the maximal benefit in this course will be through practicing. in every exercise you need to try figure out how to solve before watching the solution.
you will definitely have a hard time trying to figure out how to solve it. However, when you got the “Ah,Ha” moment sure you will feel the passion to continue practicing.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of vector algebra: vector addition & subtraction
- Scalar Product
- Vector Product
- Vector Projection
- The Levi-Civita Operator
- Differential Operators
- Fully solved problems
- Basic mathematical Knowledge
- Passion for learning and gaining new skills
Who this course is for:
- Engineering, mathematics and science major students
- Those who want to expand their mathematical knowledge
- High School students