Gain a deeper understanding about personality, approaches and psychological assessment that will be useful in your everyday life to interact effectively with people who are around and implement your life, career goals as well as in career counseling.
Explore the puzzle of personality
Recognize how unique you are.
Spark your inspiration by identifying your strengths and talents.
Learn why personality matters.
Boost your brain plasticity by learning theories.
Create a better understanding of personality assessment evolution.
Gain a deeper insight into personality.
Personality or persona? Is success in your DNA? Are “success” genes your destiny? Do people’s personalities change after 30?
Personality touches upon almost every aspect of what makes people who they are. It is seen in our thoughts, emotions, close relationships and other social interactions.
“The real stars are not good actors or actresses. They’re personalities”, said an american actress Jayne Mansfield.
Theories are very important in studying personality. They are used to explain and predict a wide variety of behaviors. They give us knowledge to better understand ourselves and people around us.
Overview of the course
This course contains 23 lectures and 1,5 hours of video with two assignments and a quiz putting your new knowledge into practice. I designed it to be easily understood by absolute beginners who want to grow the number of neural connections in their brain.
The course will take you through the development of personality based on scientific research.
You will learn personality theories which will give you ideas about your own personality and conflicts struggling in your mind.
You will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses with the knowledge of personality assessment instruments (psychological tests).
You will have an idea why it is important to explore and measure your personality if you want to succeed professionally.
You will obtain knowledge that is necessary for career coaching.
You will walk away from the course with gaining a deeper insight into personality and its driving forces.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to think critically about your own personality
- You will spark inspiration by discovering your unique identity
- You will gain ideas how to resolve internal conflicts through personality theories
- You will be able to make smart decisions in finding the best work environment
- You will apply personality assessment skills for self-understanding
- You will boost brain plasticity by learning theoretical information
- You will obtain knowledge about personality tests for career counseling
- There are no course requirements. Just being flexible and open-minded to some theory as learning of abstract information can trigger plastic changes in your brain.
Who this course is for:
- If you have emotional problems and want to sort yourself out
- if you feel stuck in the workplace and need to recharge yourself
- if you are a technician and want to feel a humanitarian for paradigm shift
- if you need to rewire your brain and spark creativity by gaining new abstract ideas
- If your mission is to help people and personality assessment would be a good career choice for you
- if you haven’t chosen the career path yet
- If you have interest in psychology