Looking to Build a Rock Solid Core?
Core Strength is the most important prerequisite for fitness, sports, and posture, and by training Core Strength correctly, you will immediately increase your fitness level, while reducing your chance of injury.
I am Gam, a Personal Trainer, Fitness Coach, and former Athlete. and in this course, I will teach you how to build solid core stability for sports and injury prevention. I hold multiple sports conditioning certifications, and I plan on preparing you to train and stabilize your core to an elite level.
Having Core Strength and Stability is necessary for Balance. Balance allows your to produce strength and power. Balance, comes from stabilizing the core. Imagine trying to lift a couch, while standing on two volleyballs. Without stability, power and strength is impossible, and we are vulnerable to injury. Stabilization of the core, is like standing on a stable surface.
Without stabilizing your core, any movement could potentially cause injury, especially heavy lifting and playing sports. Most trainers fail to understand how to properly stabilize the core, and reinforce dangerous habits that increase pressure on the lower back, knees, and shoulders. Core strength means using proper exercises with the appropriate form.
In this course you will learn exactly how to train your core to increase your balance, enhance your posture, and increase your strength. With proper core training, every aspect of your fitness and movement will be improved.
- Build Core Strength
- Train Balance
- Proportional Physique
- Improve Your Posture
- Feel Less Pain
- Sleep Better without Physical Discomfort
- Walk with Better Movement
- Exercise with Correct Form.
All of this is achieved by training all the areas of the core.
The core is made of up four main areas.
- Anterior Portion
- Posterior Portion
- Hip and Pelvis
- Scapula and Upper Back
I will teach you how to appropriately train each of these parts of the core, as well as provide an 18-week core stabilization program that will condition your entire core to an elite level.
No need to…
- ·Preform endless crunches
- Feel unnecessary burn
- Starve yourself for a six pack
As you will learn in my course, the majority of information about core training is incorrect. Walk into the gym, and you will see most trainers using incorrect and damaging movements. Strengthening Your Core is SO IMPORTANT yet so often done incorrectly.
With my course, you will properly strengthen your core, enhance your balance, build a proper physique. These benefits will immediately have an impact on your life, and you will feel better.
Here is what’s inside the program:
Part 1: Posture and Stability
- Essential Nature of Core Training
- Proper Method of Core Training
- Injury Prevention
Part 2: Functioning of The Core
- · Core Anatomy
- · Anti-Extension and Anti-Rotation
- · Hip Complex and Scapular Stability
Part 3: Full Exercise Database (50+ Exercises)
- Hip Complex
- Scapular Stability
- Easy, Medium, and Difficult
Part 4: Testing
- · Anti-Extension Testing
- · Anti-Rotation Testing
- · Hip Testing
- · Scapula Testing
Part 5: Full 18 Week Program
- · Level 1: 6 weeks Beginner Program
- · Level 2: 6 Weeks Intermediate Program
- · Level 3: 6 Weeks Advanced Program
This course is perfect for young athletes, or anyone who goes to the gym, but wants to reduce injury and increase strength and performance. You will enhance your posture, increase your balance, feel more stable, and reduce injury.
Scroll Up And Enroll Today to Begin Your Physically Life Changing Journey
What you’ll learn
- Strengthen The Core Muscles
- Immediately Improve Your Posture
- Improve Knee Pain
- Resolve Shoulder Pain
- Reduce Lower Back Pain
- Prevent Injury From Occurring
- Reduce Risk of Lesions and Sprains
- Build Total Body Strength
- Improve Sports Performance
- Move More Efficiently
- This Course is For Anyone That is Exercising or Planning to Exercise
- No Experience Needed
Who this course is for:
- Any Men Or Women Interested In the Core or Abdominals
- Have Knee Pain or Prior Injury
- Have Shoulder Pain or Prior Injury
- Have Poor Posture or Suffered From Poor Posture
- Have Suffered Lower Back Pain or Currently Have Lower Back Pain
- Are Currently Training and Want To Increase Strength
- You Are a Personal Trainer or Athletic Trainer