Learn Adobe Photoshop CC Color Image Correction, 3D Effect, Shadow, Blending, Skin Tone Retouching, Masking, Blur Filter, Clipping Path.
If you are a beginner and looking to learn photoshop from scratch then this course will help you to learn Adobe Photoshop Professionally. For learning graphics design and photoshop retouching from beginner to advanced this course can be a lighthouse for you. You can learn from this course about Photoshop Layer, Color and Adjustment, Photoshop Color Correction, Shape and Symbol, Content-Aware & Cropping, Photoshop Text Style, Gradient Stroke & Bevel, Shadow, Blending, Selection, Photoshop Masking, Blur & Filters, Transform, Warp & Distort, Clipping Mask, Retouch, Photoshop Retouching, Effect Of Visual Style, Brush, Export, Earning Money With Graphics Design Work, Advance Tool and many more.
This course is especially for beginners and you do not need any previous knowledge of adobe photoshop, photography, or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step. If you never opened Photoshop before or you have already opened Photoshop but you are looking for basic and essential use of photoshop you just have to follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
You will have a class project during learning this class then you will have a real-time practice with the learning lesson and you can share your class project in the assignment section. I have given you an exercise file so you can practice along with me.
What you’ll learn
- Color and Adjustment
- Content Aware and Crop
- Text Style
- Shape and Symbol
- Selection and Masking
- Blur and Filters
- Warp and Distort
- Visual Style
- Image Fixing
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required
- Adobe Photoshop, preferably the latest CC (Creative Cloud) version
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn adobe photoshop cc for graphics design
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
- Newbie’s, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch