Running Ubuntu on a virtual machine has many advantages: easy and secure setup, complete control over the machine, easy backUp, and folder sharing.
Do you want to quickly start using Linux Ubuntu?
In this course, you will learn how to easily set it up on a virtual machine using VirtualBox.
You will be able to fix the errors that might come along and set up a complete coding environment.
What you’ll learn
- Install VirtualBox
- Install Ubuntu on a virtual machine
- Linux basic commands
- Change Ubuntu flavor to xUbuntu
- Install Java, NodeJs and Python on Ubuntu
- Install InteliJ, VS-Code and Eclipse on Ubuntu
- No requirements
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who want to learn Linux