Being a mum is tough. You have so much to juggle. Being a mum of an ADHD child, it doesn’t matter how old they are, is infinitely harder. Mistakes made in a moment can take years if ever, to repair. Learning about ADHD, what it is, and what it isn’t will turn your frustrations into understanding. It will bring you from confusion to clarity.
Are you helplessly watching in horror as your ADHD child as they dig themselves deeper into their self-made pit?
The course content is tailored for the ADHD brain – short and focused videos, full of no-fluff facts.
When you know the truth about ADHD, you will start to accept your child’s ADHD. Only then you can start to turn your “why is my child doing that?” into “what do I need to do to support my child?” Yes, you CAN succeed in raising your ADHD child to become emotionally mature and responsible.
Click on the button below to start your journey that will take you from confusion to clarity. You are your child’s best advocate. You deserve to arm yourself with the latest facts on ADHD. You don’t have time or focus to trawl through the internet. Learn from my expertise and become empowered with the ADHD truth.
It is easy when you have the correct ADHD knowledge and tools to support yourself and your ADHD child.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn about the hidden ADHD facts that no one tells you about facts about
- The areas of the brain that are affected by ADHD
- You will learn about the many comorbid conditions that often occur together with ADHD
- Understand the different ADHD symptoms in boys and girls
- Learn about some famous people in history who had ADHD
- Be willing to learn new facts and challenge your understanding of ADHD
Who this course is for:
- Mothers of ADHD children who are experiencing stress and anxiety
- Anyone who is confused about what ADHD is, and what it isn’t.
- Teachers who want to understand their ADHD students better and how to help them access the curriculum