Welcome to my Complete Guide to TOEFL iBT | Mastering the Skills course!
This course is aimed to help you develop all the skills you need to earn a high score in the TOEFL test.
This course is comprised of 6 units.
- Grammar & Vocabulary for TOEFL
- Reading Section
- Listening Section
- Speaking Section
- Writing Section.
This course is designed to reflect the changes to the TOEFL test format. Therefore, as well as learning proper ways to tackle each question, you will learn the correct format for the test so that there are no surprises on the test day.
This course is aimed for learners of all levels, but since the content of TOEFL is fairly advanced, this is course is designed for English learners whose English is at least around intermediate level.
By taking this course, you will learn about the TOEFL test, the skills you need to tackle every question in the TOEFL test, and we will naturally help you to develop key language skills required for TOEFL. As such, we also have specific sections where we teach our students important knowledge related to sentence structure and different elements of a sentence.
This course requires active participation, so you will be required to answer questions, take notes, speak out loud and even write the essay, so you should ideally watch the essay on a computer.
Thank you for reading the course description and I look forward to seeing you in the first lesson!
What you’ll learn
- Develop greater understanding of what the TOEFL test is about
- Develop greater understanding of the questions and tasks in each section of the test
- Develop greater understanding of the skills required for the TOEFL iBT test
- Practice applying the skills for the TOEFL test in practice tests
- Series interest in taking the TOEFL test in the future
- At least pre-intermediate level in English
Who this course is for:
- Students who intend on taking the TOEFL test in the future