About TCP-BW5: TIBCO BusinessWorks
TCP-BW5 exam is designed for candidates who have ability to design, develop, deploy, monitor and manage a TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks application of average complexity. Candidates will use multiple protocols (HTTP, JMS, SOAP, FTP, File, etc.) and one or more processes that map data between endpoints. Processes could include transaction groups involving activities from supported palettes. With the right details, a qualified candidate will be able to configure shared resource components.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates applying for the exam should have one year Enterprise Application Integration development experience with understanding of concepts such as distributed computing, adapters, services and canonical data model, exposure to Message Oriented Middleware, Java and other relevant technologies: XML, XPath, HTTP, JMS, SOAP, JDBC and Web Services. They must have one year of active experience using ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks
1. Installation and Configuration
• Installation, Domain Configuration, 3rd Party Libraries
2. Developing Integration Solutions
• TIBCO Designer features, activity configuration, transitions, groups, Web Services.
• Mapping, Error Handling, Checkpointing, multiple processes
• Shared Resources, security, variables
• Identify the testing and debugging capabilities of ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks.
• Deployment, runtime characteristics, load balanced, fault-tolerence, scripted deployment.
• Monitoring, engine statistics, TIBCO Administrator.
• BusinessWorks engine management, versioning, tracing and tuning
- Exam Name: TIBCO BusinessWorks™ 5 Certification Exam
- Exam Code: TCP-BW5
- Number of Questions: 64
- Time Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Passing Score: 63%
- Exam Cost: $300 USD
Who this course is for:
- ALL Levels