This Course will Revolutionize your ideas into a lean startup and helped you in creating a prototype, Business model canvas, building Minimum viable product, Pitch deck, and Fundraising and support your team-building and expansion strategy in a startup.
The course outline is given below:-
Module 1 Startup basics
1. What is a Startup
2. Why our government is promoting the startup?
3. Types of legal entities like Partnership firm, Sole proprietorship, Limited liability firm (LLP), Private limited company.
4. How startup raises funds from Incubators, Accelerators, Angel Investors, and Venture capitalists.
Module 2 Startup ideas
1. Three rules to validate your ideas? -Scalability, Market growth, Investors.
2. Types of problem-solving ideas that became unicorns? -Payment Infrastructure. -Market place business.
3. How to solve simple routine problems? -Category e-commerce Startups
4. How to think of billion-dollar ideas?
5. Solving Complex problems using core tech? -Traffic Surveillance System -Deep Tech In Healthcare
Module 3 Building a Prototype from Idea
1. What is the prototype and types of the prototype?
2. How to build a prototype of your Social media app?
3. What is the MVP?
4. Transform your prototype in the MVP?
5. We will be building a social media app in Marvel
Module 4 Startup business model
1. Subscription Business Model
2. Freemium business model
3. Network effect business model
4. Two-sided business model
5. Three-sided business model
Module 5 Startup Business Growth Metrics
- Startup Growth Metrics Intro
- Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) in Startup
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) in Startup
- Monthly Reoccurring Revenue (MRR) in Startup
- Unit Economics in Startup
- Contribution Margin in Startup
- Retention Rate and Cohorts in Startup
- Churn Rate in Startup
- Market Size for Startup
Module 6 Startup Pitch deck for fundraising
1. Cover Page/Introduction slide in the pitch deck
2. Problem slide in the pitch deck
3. Solution slide in the pitch deck
4. Product demo slide in the pitch deck
5. Market size slide in the pitch deck
6. Business model slide in the pitch deck
7. Competition slide in the pitch deck
8. Underlying magic slide in the pitch deck
9. Go-to-Market slide in the pitch deck
10. Team slide in the pitch deck
11. Traction/Milestones slide in the pitch deck
Module 7 Fundraising and startup finance
1. Difference between ownership, voting power, equity
2. Understanding valuation using ARR multiplier
3. Understanding vesting and cliff in a startup
4. Equity dilution on a further round of investment
5. Convertible notes to delay the valuation
What you’ll learn
- Three rules to validate your ideas? -Scalability, Market growth, Investors.
- How to improve your idea,get customers, and grow your startup to make profit.
- A complete startup guide for absolute beginners
- Steps to build MVP (Minimum viable product)
- How to Go big and Convert any idea into businss
- Different types of startup business model
- how to make startup pitch deck for fundraising
- understanding vesting and cliff in startup
- Learn to build a MVP of a social media app
- online entrepreneurship courses
- What is entrepreneurship
- Raise angle and venture capital for your startup
- understanding startup finances
- Building strong team in your startup
- Understanding social entrepreneurship
- How Network effects works in startup
- How to build Lean startup business model
- Understanding Amazon business model
- How startup solve Chicken and egg problem
- Types of Startup business model
- startup investment
- Shopify business model
- Amazon business model
- Building products for startup
- Canva business model
- FAANG business model
- Startup growth hack
- legally start a startup?
- How can I become a entrepreneur?
- good startup business?
- How do I start a startup with no money?
- What are the 4 types of entrepreneur?
- Robin hood business model
- A hungry Mindset is enough to build the next big think
- Incubators, Accelerators, Angel Investors, and Venture capitalists.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs working on startups
- Marketing students looking for business model
- MBA students looking for business model
- Product managers
- Marketing Managers