In this Course, you will see Tax Review tutorials, related theories, along with general principles. After the general concepts, you will examine and learn other important issues under the example and requirement headings. This course includes examples such as NOLCO, as well as examples with the accompaniment of your academician who performed the course with a sincere expression. While you will learn general calculations in a catchy way, you will now look at the concepts of net and gross as a knowing person. Besides the calculation techniques, you will be more familiar with VAT concepts. In this course, you will learn in detail what is required to calculate resources and in which cases percentages. While you can learn about interest and other calculations easily, you will be very clear about what many theories mean in an academic sense with this course.
You can learn this course wherever and whenever you want. By repeating the places you do not understand, you can continue the course whenever you want.
- Mutual concession between the taxpayer and the government in setting a tax deficiency amicably.
- What cases may be compromised?
- Delinquent accounts
- Cases under administrative protests
- Civil tax cases being disputed before the courts
- Collection cases filed in courts
- Criminal violation, other than those already filed in court or those involving criminal tax refunds.
In this course, you will witness how easy many concepts such as concepts are actually. This course will not only teach you what you know again, it will keep you confident in your knowledge.
This course will open new doors for you in your profession and academic career.
What you’ll learn
- In this course, you will learn the most detailed information about Taxation Review.
Internet connection is sufficient for this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to learn more and specialize in their field.