Learn storytelling in two ways:
1) The traditional story arch and all the important story elements
2) Create creative imagery with your writing and vocal presentation that inspires emotions in your audience becomes memorable and leaves a lasting and impactful lesson and impression.
USE EMOTIONS FOR PERSUASION
People make decisions emotionally much more than logically. That’s why great storytelling is about painting a picture in someone’s mind and making them see things your way. In this course, you’ll learn how to create imagery with your writing and make people see your vision in addition to responding to facts and figures.
USE STORYTELLING IN THESE SETTINGS
- Impress at a job interview
- With corporate team-building
- Help people know you better in personal relationships
- Create better business presentations
- Storytelling using video
- Make more convincing arguments that have true emotional appeal
- Tell your personal brand story
- Tell your corporate brand story better
- Use storytelling and imagery in creative writing like songs or poems
FILLED WITH EXERCISES AND OPPORTUNITIES TO PRACTICE
Many of the videos give you a chance to create your own stories and compare them with how I’d write them.
Learn how to adjust your stories for different mediums ranging from YouTube videos to in-person job interviews to writing.
Invest in your future. Enroll today.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create imagery in that inspires emotion
- Tell emotion-inspiring, memorable stories that leave a lasting impact on your audience
- Create a personal story for a job interview
- Tell your corporate story better
- See how I create unique imagery in poetry
- Persuade better from now on by telling convincing stories that go beyond just the facts
- No prerequisites
Who this course is for:
- This is useful for everyone