In this course, we will discuss multiple momentum oscillators, which measures both the speed as well as the rise or fall of price movements of stocks.
Relative Strength Index (or RSI), Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL are some of the top Technical Analysis Indicators. In this course, these technical indicators are not only shown as merely an indicator but a Complete System for trading.
RSI, Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL is used by professionals to identify the trend, Selling, or Buying conditions through Reversal, divergences, or simple Buy and sell techniques.
This perfectly designed course will enable the participants to gain a thorough knowledge of the basics of RSI, Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL indicator.
I will give you the simplest way to trade using RSI, Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL with complete buy sell entry points using advanced techniques that form an advance indicator. You can use it on day trading or use it within a specific time frame i.e daily or weekly.
What you’ll learn
- You Will Learn How to check if Momentum is with your Stock trade or against it.
- Students will get a Complete Trading System from scratch.
- Understand the basic & Advance concepts of RSI, William %R, Stoch, MFI and RSI indicator
- Know about the use of Technical Indicators in different trading Markets.
- Ability to learn and test the strategy on demo account.
- Willing to learn and unlearn old Methods
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in Getting a Complete Stock Trading Strategy
- Anybody interested in making a career in technical analysis
- This course will help technical analysts, traders, investors in understanding how to make money