I have seen Startup Founders being super-excited about their ideas and validly so. The most common statement to that effect has been – “This is the next BIG thing!”. They have set their minds to this fact. However, if I have played the role of a Mentor in some such setup, I have to be a little strong-hearted and tell them to hold the reins. Not to demotivate them but to teach them to be realistic.
There is a lot of groundwork, a lot of homework that you have to do before you actually get into the implementation of your idea. This is just like when an architect creates a building he/she spends a lot of time on the ground floor level, the base, where you have to establish the core foundations.
There have to be quantifiable reasons why you should be believing in your idea and you are sure that this is going to work.
Here’s what you will learn :
- Looking for ideas?
- Business Segment
- User Persona / Target Audience
- The Idea Validator Framework
- Validation before Product Manufacture
- Competitor Research
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Insights
- Google Trends
- Social Proof
- Pre-Launch Offer
- Workshops with Templates
- User Persona / Target Customer Identification
- Validation Before Product Creation
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research Using Google Keyword Planner / Ubersuggest
- Market Research Summary Presentation
What you’ll learn
- Explore the Startup Idea Directory
- Identify your Business Segment
- Identify your Ideal User Persona / Target Audience
- Validate your Startup Idea before jumping into implementation using Surveys, Keywords and Competitor Research , Google Insights and Trends, Social Proof,
A determination to take your startup vision from idea to a profitable business
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Professionals with app ideas, Solopreneurs, Founders