Most of the Startup Founders that I have coached / consulted till now have given me a dazed and confused look when I have asked them “How much funding do you need?”.
And I completely understand the sentiment behind this challenge. Especially, as a non-finance person myself, I understand that playing around with numbers is a pain. However, when I actually went to do it, I realised it involves just 2 skills – logic and simple arithmetic.
So much so, that I put all my workings into a Google Sheet and created a Startup Business Financials Template at the request of many Startup Founders so that they could just key in their numbers and get an idea about projected Expenses, Revenue and PnL Statements. Powered with that information and the money that they can use for Self Funding their Startup , they would have an idea of exactly how much Funding is needed, based on the deficit. For that matter, even if you are going on the self-funded path this can help you align your finances with your goals.
Disclaimer : You will still need a Finance Expert to work this out with you. This is just from the Knowledge Point of View
It is very important to get an idea about projected Expenses, Revenue and PnL Statements for your Startup Initiative.
Powered with that information and the money that you can use for Self Funding your Startup , you would have an idea of exactly how much Funding is needed, based on the deficit. For that matter, even if you are going on the self-funded path this can help you align your finances with your goals.
Here’s what you will learn :
- Assessing the Addressable Market Size
- How much Funding do you need?
- Estimating Valuation
- Term Sheet
- Fundraising Levels and knowing what applies to you
- Where to find investors?
- Finding the right investor match
- Negotiation with Investors
- Crafting the Investor Pitch Deck
- Workshops with Templates
- TAM SAM SOM
- Business Financials
- Investor Pitch Deck
- Comprehensive Business Plan
- Business Model Canvas
What you’ll learn
- Assess the Addressable Market Size
- Calculate how much Funding you need
- Estimate the valuation for your Startup
- Create your Investor Pitch Deck
- Find the right investors who can add value to your Startup
- Learn how to negotiate with investors for equity stake
A determination to take your startup vision from idea to a profitable business, basic business revenue and expense projections capability
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Professionals with app ideas, Solopreneurs, Founders