The fact that you have tuned in, means that somehow you came to realize that it might be a good idea to learn more about sports nutrition. And I can only confirm those thoughts.
And indeed, many people who are actively involved in exercise and sports are unaware of the powerful synergistic effect of exercise and nutrition. They invest time and money in learning all about running stride techniques, High Intensity Interval Training and optimum exercise repeats by hiring coaches, joining gym classes, downloading apps and following online teachers on Youtube.
But, they totally forget about nutrition. Just a small number of athletes and fitness enthusiasts are aware that by managing nutrition they will largely enhance the outcome of their exercise efforts.
With the course ‘Sports Nutrition for Athletes and Fitness Enthusiasts” we are aiming at filling the knowledge gap! By providing comprehensive information about sports nutrition we will help you improve your exercise outcomes considerably!
The course is built around the simple concept of the Sports Nutrition Pyramid and teaches you all you need to know about sports nutrition from the basic macronutrients, micronutrients and fluids to sport specific nutrition and supplements.
Do YOU want to continue wasting much of your exercise efforts? And train harder instead of smarter? Do YOU want keep getting sub-optimal results out of you tough gym sessions? I don’t think so…..
So, sign up now and receive 7 hours of engaging digital sports nutrition learning so you will be able to adapt and fine-tune your diet and see your exercise performance improve without ever increasing training time.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the basics of sports nutrition including macronutrients, micronutrients, sports specific nutrition and supplements.
- You will learn that by managing your nutrition you will largely enhance the outcome of your exercise efforts.
- You will learn how to determine your own nutrition strategy, rehydration requirements and supplement needs.
- You will learn that a rock-solid nutrition strategy is not only about eating the RIGHT foods. It’s also about WHEN to eat them.
- You will learn what whole foods you should eat to meet your macro and micronutrient requirements.
- You will learn how to defeat the supplement FAKE NEWS machine, powered by supplement producers.
- You will learn all about effective fueling methods that help you achieve your personal best in your next endurance race.
- You will learn about the one critical reason why energy drinks will NOT help you on race day.
- You will learn everything about the available super supplements that will actually improve gym performance.
- Our course is not an academic course. Actually it’s designed for all levels of amateur -and professional athletes as well as fitness enthusiasts. Beginners and advanced students will both benefit. No prior knowledge is required.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for amateur -and professional athletes as well as fitness enthusiasts. Our goal is to help students get a better understanding of sports nutrition and use their acquired knowledge to augment the outcome of their exercise efforts and athletic performance.