Geospatial data science is a subset of data science that focuses on spatial data and its unique techniques. In this, we are going to perform spatial analysis and trying to find insights from spatial data. In this course, we lay the foundation for a career in Geospatial Data Science. You will get hands-on Geopy, Plotly etc.. the workhorse of Geospatial data science Python libraries.
The topics covered in this course widely touch on some of the most used spatial technique in Geospatial data science. We will be learning how to read spatial data , manipulate and process spatial data using Pandas , and perform some spatial operations. A large portion of the course deals with spatial Visuals like Choropleth, Geographical Scatter plot, Geographical Heatmap, Markers, Geographical HeatMap. Each video contains a summary of the topic and a walkthrough with code examples that will help you learn more effectively.
What you’ll learn
- The course introduces you to the most essential Geopython Libraries
- Perform Spatial Data analysis with Python
- Learn the essentials of Geopy,Plotly Library, the workhorse of Geospatial data science in Python.
- Learn how to visualize Geospatial data in Python (static and interactive maps)
- Learn how to pre-process geospatial data.
- Perform Geocoding on Data
- No GIS knowledge is required. We will give breif theoretical explanation as well as its practical implementation
Who this course is for:
- One who is curious about DataScience