This is the ultimate course on business-to-business social media marketing. I’ve been doing B2B marketing on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook for over a decade. I was a Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup, and I was a Global Marketing Manager for Sony. I also held numerous positions helping small startups with their social media marketing.
I taught college-level digital marketing, and I studied digital marketing and B2B marketing at the Kellogg School of Management, the #1-ranked business school for marketing. This is also where Philip Kotler teaches.
The primary focus of this course is how to acquire customers or clients quickly and cost-effectively using social media marketing & advertising. However, I’m also going to explain longer-term strategies for B2B brand building and using social media marketing KPIs to drive this.
This course will evolve over time, but the key components right now are:
- LinkedIn lead generation and customer acquisition
- Advanced LinkedIn advertising methods
- Facebook for cost-effective B2B social media marketing
- A bit about Twitter ads and using Instagram within the Facebook advertising platform
- Lots and lots of real examples of projects I personally worked on…and case studies that I pulled from other sources including Facebook itself
This course is for anyone involved in B2B social media marketing, including marketing managers and consultants.
What you’ll learn
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- B2B Marketing
- B2B Advertising
- Social Media Management
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Agencies
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Advertising Managers
- Demand Generation Managers
- B2B Marketing Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Specialists