Welcome to my course Information Gathering which is a part of Social Engineering.
Information gathering is the process of collecting the information from different places about any individual company, organization, server, IP address or person.
You might have taken a course on Hacking but have you ever wonder how to Gather Information which is first step in this field?
This course will teach you how to gather information. This course contains the theory and practical both you just have to learn it by step-wise-step. In this course I covered the theory part on slides by which you can make notes also by just pausing the video. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with how attackers gather various types of information such as Individual, organizational, web based, system based and network based information before launching an attack. And there is a part of Quiz in theory section of Information Gathering to evaluate your learning skills.
This course objective include Introduction of Information Gathering, theory, basics of Terminal and Linux, practical and much more. After successfully completing this student will be familiar with how attackers gather various types of information such as Individual, organizational, web based, system based and network based information before launching an attack.
I am sure that students will find this course useful and helpful and gain much knowledge.
What you’ll learn
- Theory of Information Gathering
- Practically about Information Gathering
- Setup of Hacking Lab
- Basics of Terminal and Linux
- Email harvesting and much more
- Laptop with internet connection
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning how to gather information.
- Anybody interested in Social Engineering field
- Anybody interested in IT field