Want to invite your friends over, but you’re worried you won’t amaze them with your cooking skills?
Are you tired of ordering take-out every time and want to spice up your friend gatherings?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this course, Lavinia Erghelan will share with you 5 simple, yet special dishes to cook for yourself and your loved ones.
With the help of a few ingredients, you will try out several combinations, each adapted to the type of gatherings you are organizing. Lavinia will show you:
- Tips and tricks on how to transform simple foods into something marvelous,
- How to involve your guests in preparing the meals,
- And how to offer a novel experience.
Each dish will include its purpose and the type of gathering it is most suitable for, the ingredients, the cooking method and of course the way to present it to your guests.
People who are beginners will learn how to cook something quick and easy for their friends and get easier into the habit of cooking, while people with more experience in the kitchen will discover some insightful cooking tricks that will widen their perspective and remind them of how creative cooking can be.
All you will need for this course are your full attention and commitment to trying out the recipes, as well as your imagination to guide you as you improvise and play with the ingredients you have at home.
Join Lavinia in this course and let’s make your meals with friends and family unforgettable!
What you’ll learn
- How to Impress Your Friends and Family using 5 Testy Recipes
- Tips and Tricks on How to Transform Simple Foods into Marvelous Dishes
- How to Involve Your Guests in Preparing the Meals
- Create a Truly Novel Food Experience
- All you will need for this course are your full attention and commitment to trying out the recipes, as well as your imagination to guide you as you improvise and play with the ingredients you have at home
Who this course is for:
- Beginner home cooks who want to host meaningful gatherings
- More experienced cooks who are looking for inspiration and a challenge for their next gatherings
- Parents who want to enlarge their arsenal of tasty recipes