Optimize your chance to pass your Scrum Master Level II Certification on first try with preparation tests.
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests contain :
- 90 questions : 3 tests of 30 questions in English.
- Corrections with explanations : that will help you to understand the logic of Scrum and the Scrum Master’s role at an advanced level.
- My coaching : I will answer your questions rapidly and do my best to help you to be ready for the real assessment.
Benefits of this course:
- Boost your career : A Scrum certification is a career start kicker that with prove to your employer / client that you have a strong knowledge of Scrum and the Scrum Master’s role.
- Optimize your chance to pass your Scrum Master Certification Level II on FIRST TRY : Don’t waste money. Serious self-studying along with a couple of affordable Udemy course will guarantee your success.
- Be well prepared for the lowest price : These UNOFFICIAL practice tests will offer you both the knowledge and the methodology to avoid all the traps and to succeed on the D-day (Obviously, the most expensive training is the real exam when you fail…).
- Perform better : Your mission is not only to get your certification, it’s to get it with a high score so you can mention it on your resume. Maximize your score with a comprehensive training.
- Fast results : Get ready sooner by testing and sharpening your Scrum knowledge. This is a bootcamp, you will train hard.
And most of all :
- 100% money–back guarantee : There is no risk subscribing to this course as the platform guarantees that you can claim a refund without any justification within 30 days. What do you have to lose?
Testing has been found to be a powerful learning tool!
Learn better in multiple ways : Instead of just reading and watching videos, which involves visual and auditory learning, sharpen your gained knowledge with mock exams.
According to an experimental psychology study by David R Shanks and Rosalind Potts (University College London) : “The benefit of doing mistakes during learning showed that when people initially make an incorrect guess and then are given the correct answer, they are more likely to remember the correct information than if they didn’t guess wrong in a first place.”
Let’s work together !
————– Legal Disclaimer ————–
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests are not endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum . org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum . org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum . org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Agile professionals