As a first-time sales manager or account manager, you are probably looking for ways to improve your sales and relationship management skills and be a great team leader, so you can create highly engaged and long-term returning customers
Whether you were promoted into a sales manager role internally or you are a first-time sakes manager in a new workplace, this course will teach you how to take action and grow your business.
You will be introduced to a set of sales and relationship process management skills and techniques that every great account and business owners owns. You will have the opportunity to learn how to communicate in an engaging and effective manner, to validate and close the deal; and how to understand your own sales acumen.
So it’s time to take the leap and dive into how to become a fantastic leader for your project/account/business/organization.
This course is divided into three parts, each covering a number of topics associated with one certain aspect of sales and relationship management. With this structure, the course can be used as a guideline for training new managers as well as a guide for more experienced managers.
Course Breakdown: Total 4 Parts and 5 Sections)
Part1: (Section1 – 4) Learn the sales process cycle and stages, improving the process and the best practices
Part2: (Section3) Learn the relationship management basics, it’s importance and strategy and improving the relationship management
Part3: (Section4) Learn the sales and relationship management skill through real case studies and analysis
Part4: (Section5) self-assessment of sales acumen and sales process management with a complete guidebook on sales process management
Human and Emotion – h&e
Human Resource, Leadership, Career, Life skill and self-development coaching through E Learning, Consulting, Management books, Workshops and Organizational development
What you’ll learn
- Learn Salesman Ship and Stage of Sales Cycle
- How to manage Relationship Marketing, the strategy and importance
- Master the art of sales and relationship management through case studies and analysis
- Conduct self-assessment on your sales acumen and mastery on sales process management
- Get a full access to a guidebook on sales process management
- Become a successful entrepreneur, sales motivator, account manager and grow your business
- Learn to understand the customer, ask the right questions, know your product and services and how to validate the deal to close the cycle.
- An aspiration to become a better and more motivating sales/business development/account management leader
Who this course is for:
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and business from the clients
- First-time Sales/BD professionals, new or recently promoted supervisor who want to learn how to lead sales and relationship management
- Any manager looking to improve their sales and relationship management skills