Are you interested in Sales? Starting your Sales career? Having problems in achieving targets?
Then, you need this Sales course. The course is for Junior’s salespersons who are seeking to take their sales career to another level or still in the beginning and need help.
Many salespeople fall into the trap of talking too much. They just can’t wait to tell customers all about the features or benefits, their product/service will bring or how great their company is without first understanding the needs and desires of the customer which is not the best approach to selling.
No sales, no business. It’s the most fundamental fact of commerce. However, Sales is often one of the most misunderstood and mismanaged aspect of business, despite its obvious and enormous importance.
Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust. – Zig Ziglar
In this course you will learn basic sales strategies and tactics as well as how sales organizations work. You will learn techniques honed and mastered by companies such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and modern brands used by Coca Cola, and more. You will learn how a modern sales structure works and the different roles that make it function.
Key Learnings Of This Course
1. Learn how to make a sales plan that suits the market
2. Understand how to make the best sales call with a pitch
3. Understand what is needed to have both the right skillset and mindset to sell.
4. connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
5. Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience
What you’ll learn
- Explain what sales is and its role within an organization
- How to boost sales
- Sales using technology
- Sales Mistake
Who this course is for:
- Beginner of sales