Why learn sales?
Whether you’re selling a product or service, pitching an idea, or even selling yourself—we’re all in sales.
No matter what your job description is, there’s a good chance that at some point you will have to use your sales skills. Traditionally, ‘sales’ has been thought of as a dirty word, but there is no reason why the process should be immoral or slimy. The course will teach you how to close a sale without sounding like a salesman.
But can it really be taught?
Many people have a fixed mindset when it comes to their own abilities in sales. They often believe that other people are good at it, but that they themselves don’t have the natural gift that is necessary to excel. However, this could not be further from the truth. Just like any other skill, it can be studied and mastered. This course is based on both decades of scientific research and decades of personal experience.
What will I learn?
This course has been designed to be jam packed with actionable, proven techniques that are tried and tested to help you improve your sales. We will cover topics such as:
- How to get people to choose what you want them to choose.
- How to discount less and charge more money
- How to charge a higher premium
- How to overcome objections in the sales process
- How to improve your efficiency in selling and your overall time management
Every good salesman should know how to deliver killer presentations, so as a FREE BONUS, there is an extra section dedicated to giving you fail-safe tips and techniques to give presentations that wow your audience.
Who is Philip Hesketh?
Philip Hesketh is a motivational speaker specialising in persuasion and influence. His keynote talks have inspired thousands of professionals to engage in better relationships with their clients and customers and increase sales.
Philip’s whole career history is steeped in Business Development. From Procter & Gamble and Tyne Tees Television, to his own advertising agency; his track record of getting new clients is, to use a client’s expression, ‘World Class’.
He has learned what clients want and what they don’t. He has learned what works and what doesn’t. In building a business from zero to £48m he made many, many mistakes. And he claims to have learned more from the mistakes than from the many successful pitches to blue chip companies. His in-house programmes usually form a trilogy over three half days with the focus very much on how to develop relationships and become more persuasive and influential through understanding the whole psychology of why we do what we do.
Some of Phil’s glowing endorsements :
- “Actor, philosopher, seller, brain shaker, stand-up performer. Your capacity to capture the audience and play with it is unique.” Richard Re ~ Business Leader, WELLA
- “Outstanding! What an absolute joy to listen to your inspirational, entertaining and enlightening presentation.” Rosemary Conley, Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness
- “I was learning and laughing out loud at the same time. The man’s a star” Kevin Skym ~ Head of Commercial Banking, HSBC
What you’ll learn
- Sales skills to help you build better client relationships & sell more of your ideas, products & services
- Tried & tested sales techniques that are proven to work
- Discover what makes people buy and how to get them to buy from you
- How to charge a higher premium
- Time management for sales people
- How to increase average order size
- The guaranteed way to get people to buy from you
- How to handle objections like a master salesman
- How to be a great presenter and wow your audience
- An open mind
- A willingness to learn
Who this course is for:
- We’re all in sales, the only question is: “Are you any good at it?”
- Entrepreneurs & freelancers desperately need this
- Anyone who is (or wants to be) involved in the sales profession