This course will rapidly guide you to become an RXJS developer. This course is friendly to those who know nothing about RXJS. We will first thoroughly explain the essential topics and concepts of RXJS to teach you the fundamentals. We will then dive into creating more complex projects(Posts Getter, Todo List, Mouse Tracker and Text Tracker).
This course will first cover the essential topics such as:
- Subjects And Behaviour Subjects
- Difference Between Subjects And Observables
- Essential Operators:
- Ajax Operator
- From Operator
- Iif Operator
- FromEvent Operator
- Count Operator
- Max Operator
- Min Operator
- Map Operator
- GroupBy Operator
- Reduce Operator
- Filter Operator
- First Operator
- Last Operator
- Skip Operator
- Throttle Operator
- Concat Operator
- Merge Operator
- ForkJoin Operator
- Tap Operator
- Delay Operator
- ToArray Operator
After covering the fundamentals, we will then go through some awesome RXJS examples:
- Posts List:In this project we will be getting random posts from an API using the RXJS Ajax operator and displaying them to the user.
- Todo List:In this project we will be creating a todo list that allows the user to add and remove todos.
- Mouse Tracker:In this project we will be listening for mouse events from the user and getting and displaying the x and y coordinates of the click.
- Text Tracker:In this project we will be getting some text from the user and we will check the amount of characters of that text and how many words it contains.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the essential RXJS operators.
- Learn how to use RXJS in your projects
- Learn how to use RXJS observables and observers to achieve code efficiency
- Learn how to use RXJS subjects
- Learn the difference the difference between subjects and observables
- Basic IT Knowledge
- Basic JS Knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in RXJS.