Your skills and expertise expertise are the potential factors to make you strong and sell them to the company. You will also know how to present yourself as an useful employee. This career development course will help you to enlighten and highlight your domain and non domain skills. And of course You will also learn how to stand out in the crowd through your application materials, networking opportunities, and software or core interviews. By the end of the course, you will be equipped to make a lasting impression on hiring managers and others throughout your job search. Every Company always looking for new skills to fill new positions and created so many new opportunities, this include your new loaded skills for getting your dream job, but in the reality other people get the interviews you can’t have and grab all these opportunities. So if you are really struggled in interviews and lack of preparation of resume, interview mindset and technical and non technical HR rounds and project explanations all these information elaborately discussed here.
In this Course you will learn how to prepare a resume in step by step procedure. What are the things need to add/remove as well you will know the order of things or which content has to put into the resume in sequence elaborately discussed here. This Course Deals all about what is resume and how to prepare the resume and difference between the resume and curriculum vitae and How the resume has to pass manually and with automatic testing software as well as what type of keywords will be used to pass the resume forward or short listed for the interview. you will learn the different type of tests like scan test ,qualification test are conducted to short list the resume. The resume has two parts one is content and second one is layout. In the content wise organization ,font and spacing and other basic things discussed then the layout of resume how it will be looking good for getting a job that work for you. Job role and its significance and its keywords are playing the major factor for preparing the resume to shortlist your resume. Educational qualifications after writing about your introduction like name and contact information you are mentioning the educational qualification. In educational qualification only the highest will be the first and lowest is next included. Next skills has to mention. What type of skills you acquired up to now and How it will be an added advantage to the company and yourself. Then next is experience; experience will makes man perfect because experience persons run the entire system effectively and efficiently so that experience also played a vital role. Finally projects are the major inputs to get your dream job. If you have any sort of experience in related to the projects that you have done in previous job mention those for improving the chances.
Is This For You?
- Do you want to start from zero i.e. from resume preparation to get succeed in interview
- Do you want to get interviewed or want to face any sort of interview and get hired in software/or any job and company?
- Are you why you can’t get performing well interviews or get hired by ?
- Do you want to be survive / feel proud working at your dream job?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all technical and non technical related job seekers, employees and anyone looking to work at their needy job.
I will discussed with one to one if necessary if you have any doubt and ready to solve all the problems that you have having or faced the situations with ease and with simple tricks and techniques that anyone can definitely apply and get succeed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Looking for getting your Dream Job
- Want to get highest salary in the dream job
- Crushing Interviews And making companies proud with your talent and expertise.
Thanks &Best Regards
PUDI V V S NARAYANA
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare a strong resume writing to get your Dream Job
- How to improve your mindset in interviews ( i.e. Interview Mindset)
- How to prepare for Interview for Technical questions in any JOB
- How to prepare for Interview for Non Technical questions in any Job
- There is no need to learn before taking to the course, we will explain each every concept from scratch
- To jot down everything what we mentioned here you need Pen And Paper For Precious Notes
Who this course is for:
- Who this course is for:
- Undergraduates Fresh Graduates Job seekers