Relative Strength Index (or RSI) is a momentum oscillator, which measures both the speed as well as the rise or fall of price movements of a stock or forex Pairs.
Relative Strength Index (or RSI) is one of the top Technical Analysis Indicator. In this Course Relative Strength Index is not shown as merely a indicator but a Complete System for trading.
RSI is used by professional to identify the trend, Selling or Buying conditions through Reversal, divergences or simple Buy and sell techniques.
This perfectly designed course will enable the participants to gain a thorough knowledge on the basics of RSI indicator.
I will give you the simplest way to trade using RSI with complete buy sell entry points using advance techniques that form a advance indicator. You can use it on day trading or use it within a specific time frame i.e daily or weekly.
What you’ll learn
- You Will Learn How to check if Momentum is with your Forex or Stock trade or against it.
- Students will get a Complete Trading System from scratch.
- Understand the basic & Advance concepts of RSI indicator
- Know about the use of RSI in different trading Markets.
- Ability to learn and test the strategy on demo account.
- Willing to learn and unlearn old Methods
- Please do complete Assignments
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in Getting a Complete Forex or Stock Trading Strategy
- Anybody interested in making a career in technical analysis
- This course will help technical analysts, traders, investors in understanding how to make money