This course is updated to the last Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam Objectives (Containers + Bash/Shell Scripting)
Join now and get access to two of my best seller books for FREE:
- Learn Linux Quickly
A Friendly Guide to Easily Master the World’s Most Powerful Operating System.
- Learn Ansible Quickly – RHCEMaster All Ansible Automation skills required to pass EX294 exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer.
** Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is considered as one of the top paying certifications in the IT industry averaging an annual salary of $101,527 **
It is for anyone who wants to learn Linux and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator. Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Also, it is aspiring Linux system administrators.
This course fully prepares you to pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHEL 8) EX200 certification exam and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
In this course, we are going to cover the objectives of Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHEL 8) EX200. The course contents are:
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines.
- Linux Essentials (Basic Linux Commands).
- Users and Groups Management.
- Linux Network Configuration.
- Linux Security.
- Operate Running Systems.
- Configuring and Maintaining Systems.
- Storage Techniques.
- Configuring File Systems.
- Managing Containers Images.
- Bash Shell Scripting (Learn Bash Quickly ebook).
- Practice Questions.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator is one of the most valuable Linux certifications in the industry and it will definitely help you to start a career in Linux. This course is fully hands-on. It’ll help you and prepare you for the real exam. You are only one certification away from becoming a certified Linux system administrator; you are only Red Hat Certified System Administrator away!
What you’ll learn
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines
- Basic Linux Commands
- Users and Group Management
- Linux Networking Fundamentals
- Linux Processes
- Linux Security
- Linux Disk Management
- Software Package Management
- A working computer/laptop is all that is needed.
Who this course is for:
- It’s for anyone who wants to learn Linux and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.