Welcome to this course.
Learn SCADA hands-on by developing your own interfaces for different systems and control Your Raspberry Pi Based Device.
In this course, you are going to learn about SCADA by creating visual interfaces that you can utilize to watch the automated procedures, demonstrate operating parameters, and indeed acquire data from a system that’s formerly operated and working.
We’re simplifying one of the most habituated solutions in the world of visualization. As similar, we’ll be working considerably with that technology.
We will similarly be working hands-on with SCADA, by the end of this course, you’ll be qualified to make a completely functional monitor, control, and data accession system employing Raspberry Pi.
So get prepared to start designing and creating your very first SCADA interface effortlessly and effectively, with24/7 support.
I am sure that you’ll enjoy this course content, see you inside.
What you will learn
Write Raspberry Pi code as the ground for your interfaces.
Produce a completely functional graphical interface to watch Raspberry Pi
Make a completely functional Raspberry Pi Code to read detectors and control outputs based on SCADA Interface
Use different kinds of Graphical Elements for controlling different kinds of bias
Understand the Working principle of communication between SCADA networks and Raspberry Pi
Produce SCADA interfaces using varied technologies allowing operators to interact with a living, running system.
Learn different approaches for programming Raspberry Pi
What you’ll learn
- Build Raspberry Pi based SCADA system
- Use IoT Web Platforms and Implement Them in Your SCADA System
- Connect Arduino to Raspberry Pi as a middle man to interface different devices
- Create SCADA interfaces using various technologies allowing operators to interact with a live, running system.
- Use the provided Raspberry Pi program as the basis for your interfaces.
- Create a fully-functional graphical interfaces to monitor Raspberry Pi
- Create a fully-functional graphical interfaces to interact with Raspberry Pi
- Create a fully-functional graphical interfaces to log data from sensors using Raspberry Pi
- Build a fully functional Raspberry Pi Program
- Understand the Working principle of Relays and how they interact with Contacts
- Differentiate between Raspberry Pi and PLC
- Learn different methods for programming Raspberry Pi
- Read Sensors using Raspberry Pi and visualize the readings using SCADA Systems
- All software required for this course will be provided Free with Installation instruction in video lectures
- A Computer / Laptop
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want’s to learn how to Control Raspberry Pi using a visualized Interface
- Anyone who want’s to control a device remotely or using a visual interface
- Any Tech Geek who want’s to know Raspberry Pi, SCADA and How to take full advantage of SCADA System design.
- For those lacking the requisite knowledge to make the most of this course, my first course “Raspberry Pi Programming covers things you’ll need.
- This course requires students to already know the basics of Raspberry Pi programming