Are you ready to accept the R Programming Challenge?
Want to analyze and get insights from your datasets?
This Course is for You!!!
You will learn R programming in a very interactive way. I will be explaining to you each line of code. You do not need any prior experience in coding. Anyone can start learning. We will start with R Programming and R-Studio set up on the computer thereafter I will be teaching you the fundamentals of R Programming.
In this course, you learn:
- How to install R-Packages
- How to work with R-data types
- What is R DataFrame, Matrices, Vectors, etc?
- How to work with DataFrames
- How to perform join and merge operations on DataFrames
- How to plot data using ggplot2 in R 4.0
- Analysis of real-life dataset Covid-19
How this course will help you?
This course will give you a very solid foundation in machine learning. You will be able to use the concepts of this course in other machine learning models. If you are a business manager or an executive or a student who wants to learn and excel in machine learning, this is the perfect course for you.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
I am a Ph.D. in Machine Learning and taught tens of thousands of students over the years through my classes at IIT and KGP Talkie YouTube channel. Few of my courses are part of Udemy’s top 5000 courses collection and curated for Udemy Business. I promise you will not regret it.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to write a program in R 4.0
- Learn fundamentals of R programming
- How to use R-Studio
- How to analyze the data
- How to plot beautiful plots
- Real exercise for data analysis
- Use for Machine Learning programming
- Write code for Linear Regression and Logistic Regression Analysis
- Data visualization on real dataset | Covid-19, Boston Housing Price and Titanic dataset
- Learn Plotly for Covid-19 Data Analysis
- Advanced Plotly in R
- Linear Regression in R
- Non-Linear and Polynomial Regression
- Multiple Simple Linear Regression in R on Boston Housing Price Prediction
- Anyone interested to become a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- No prerequisites require
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientist Beginners
- R Programmers
- Data Scientist who codes in R
- Data Analyst who codes in R
- Data Scientist managers, executives or students