In this course I will show you how to master the basics of QuickBooks Online bookkeeping & accounting. Each lesson is around 3-7 minutes and you can learn at your own pace, on your own schedule. This course is designed to be as practical as possible, with lots of examples, and explained in plain simple language anyone can understand. QuickBooks Online bookkeeping & accounting is easy to learn and fun to use. It is one of the most user friendly bookkeeping & accounting software.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- Pulling reports in QuickBooks Online
- Generating Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reports and other financial statement reports
- Generating Accounts Receivable Aging and Accounts Payable Aging reports, and other useful reports
- Using the Cash Flow feature to help you budget money coming in and money going out
- Using the Projects feature to help you track income and costs of projects and jobs
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- Calvin is a Certified QuickBooks Online Advanced Pro Advisor
- He is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 78,000+ students from 179 countries enrolled in his courses
- Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
- He has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young)
- Subtitles (captions) available in English
- Certificate of Completion available
- I guarantee you will learn bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, Udemy’s refund policy has a 30-day money-back guarantee
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- “I found the Cash Flow Planner very interesting, but I liked the Reports more. Overall the course and the instructor were very clear and informative. Instructor was very knowledgeable and his course was very interactive and current.” – Christine S.
- “Everything has been discussed clearly. The clarity of the voice is very good.” – Mary J.
What you’ll learn
- Pulling QuickBooks Online reports like Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Generating Accounts Receivable Aging report, Accounts Payable Aging report, and other useful reports
- Using Cash Flow Planner to track your money coming in and money going out
- Using Projects to track your income and costs for projects, jobs, or customers
- And much more!
No prior knowledge needed. All you need is a desire to learn!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner bookkeeping & accounting students
- Bookkeepers & accountants who want to learn the QuickBooks software
- Business owners who want to understand their business finances better