Quick course (less than 1.5h of video!) with all the principles you need to play the piano from the beginning!
You will learn to play your favorite song on the piano. You will be able to compose your own piano melodies.
You will understand how the sounds work together to create harmony and melody.
You will have knowledge about rhythm, which will allow you to count any musical piece you like and play it as it supposes to be
played from rhythmical perspective.
The course has few tests to check your knowledge about chords, notes, counting, etc.
9 exercises for counting the notes (with answers).
Ready-to-print charts with chords and scales are also available, so you can print them to learn faster!
Is a matter of time when you will impress your friends with your playing skills! 🙂
Some of the topics covered in the course:
– Playing technique (with 4 easy exercises for beginners),
– Notes on the piano (white and black keys),
– Notes on the sheet music (bass and treble clef),
– Time Signature (Meter),
– Counting the notes (9 sheet music exercises with answers)
– Notes and rest values,
– Dotted notes,
– Major and minor chords,
– Major and minor scales (with fingerings),
– Key and chord progression (composing music),
– Circle of fifths (modulating your songs with different moods),
What you’ll learn
- Reading Notes On The Sheet Music
- Proper Hand Technique
- Composing Music
- Notes Value
- Playing Scales
- Playing Chords
- Proper Fingering
- Tempo and Rhytm
- Owning a Piano or Keyboard
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start playing piano from beginner level