- Are you new to Quality and want to start with a strong foundation of Quality Management concepts?
- Are you appearing in any certification exam such as PMP, CQA, CQE and want to refresh your basic understanding of Quality Management?
- Are you working in the field of Quality Management and want to refresh your knowledge?
Here is what everyone in the organization should know:
- Definitions of Quality
- How can you achieve quality if you don’t understand what quality is?
- Why do businesses need to produce quality products?
- Understand Garvin’s eight dimensions of quality: Performance, features, reliability, conformance, durability, serviceability, aesthetics, and perceived quality.
- Difference between Quality and Grade
- Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Management System
- History of Quality
- Quality Tools
- Learn about seven basic quality tools.
- Quality Costs – or the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Visible and invisible costs of quality
- Prevention cost, appraisal cost, internal failure costs and external failure costs
- Why do we need to measure the cost of quality?
- Quality Awards – Deming Award, EFQM and MBNQA
- In this section, you will learn about these three top global quality awards.
- Quality Gurus – Edwards Deming, Joseph Juran and Philip Crosby.
- In this section learn about the life and teachings of these quality gurus.
- Understanding waste
- Three broad categories of waste: Muda, Mura and Muri
- Overprocessing / Extra Processing
- Skills Underutilized / Non-Utilized Talent
What you’ll learn
- This course provides the basic Quality Management knowledge, that each employee in the organization should have.
- Understand what makes some organizations best-in-class organization.
- How to take the quality of your product or service to the next level?
No previous knowledge of quality management is expected.
Who this course is for:
- Newly appointed Quality Technicians, Quality Engineers, Quality Managers, Project Quality Managers and others in the field of Quality Management.