Learn one of the most Popular, Employer requested, and in-demand Skills of 2021 and Become a Python Developer!
Welcome to the most detailed, comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python Programming Language on Udemy!
Whether you are a total beginner or you know some basic syntax of python or you wish to learn the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! This course will teach you Python 3!
Python is one of the most famous and promising Programming Language for the near future, several Multinational companies like Google, Instagram, Youtube use Python extensively as Python is more user-friendly, easy, and readable as compared to other Programming Languages.
With more than 100 video lectures and more than 25 hours of video content, this course will give you a deep dive into the world of Python. This course includes Quizzes, Tests, Coding Exercises, Homework Assignments, Handwritten Notes, Cheat Sheets as well as 4 major projects to create a Perfect Python portfolio!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, thus each video is divided into two sections i.e. theoretical section and Practical section, also each video is followed by its separate Notebook and handwritten notes.
Learn how to use Python for real-world tasks, such as working with PDF Files, sending emails, reading Excel files, Scraping websites for information, working with image files, Several Advanced modules like Pandas, Matplotlib, NumPy, and much more!
In this Course we cover a variety of topics like:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Python Numbers
- Data Types
- If else and elif statements
- for loop
- while loop
- List comprehensions
- Python Functions
- *args and **kwargs
- Logical and Conceptual Practice Questions (15 Practice Questions with explanation and video solution focusing on Logic and Problem Solving Skills)
- WarmUp Project 1 (Simple card Game)
- Milestone Project 1 (Tic Tac Toe Game)
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- External Modules and Packages
- Warm Up Project 2 (WAR game)
- Milestone Project 2 (BlackJack Casino Game)
- File Handling
- Advanced Modules
- Working with Emails
- Working with Images
- Web Scraping and many more…
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding Notebooks and Handwritten Notes for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money-back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notebooks, Cheat Sheets, Textbooks as well as Handwritenn Notes as a thank you for trying out the course!
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Enroll now” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Python brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
1. Which External materials are Provided with this course?
Here is the List of all the External Materials provided with this course :- 1. Notebooks 2. Handwritten Notes 3. cheat sheets 4. Textbooks.
2. Will this course give me python skills?
Yes, it will. There are a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
3. What if I have a doubt at any point in this course, how can I solve it?
You can write your query in the QnA forum or you can directly message the Instructor through the message feature of Udemy. Your query will be solved in 24 hours max!
4. Is the course being updated regularly?
Yes, every day a new video is added to the course, also as the versions of python are updating, this course is also updated from time to time to the latest version of Python.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Learn Python Basics like Data types, Lists, tuples, Dictionaries, Loops, functions in detail.
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe, WAR, Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the BeautifulSoup module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn Advanced External Libraries and Modules Like Random, Math, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib etc.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files.
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are provided for each OS.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into fields like machine learning, data science, artificial intelligence etc..