Within this course, I am sharing my years of production experience with Python.
I have been using Python at my actual work on a daily basis to perform machine learning and natural language processing applications. Therefore, what you will learn in this course is not coming from a teacher who has never used it before in the field, but someone who is actually a practitioner of it. I know what issues you will be dealing with in real life, I know what is important for you to learn and what is not a priority. I built this course so that you should be completely ready to jump into the water at work, or put Python as an expert level in your CVs. I am also showing you tricks to help you pass the Python tests you will potentially get as a part of your job interviews.
This is also not a course you will get and never hear from me again. Anytime in the future, simply write your Python questions to the public course Q&A, I will either add a lesson to answer your question, or quickly type the answer to help you.
I want this course to be a platform where you learn Python fully and even keep discussing your challenges and questions in the future.
Let’s start learning and mastering Object Oriented Python.
What you’ll learn
- Jupyter Notebook
- Defining Variables
- Importing Modules
- Conditionals and Loops
- Data Structures (Lists, Dictionaries, Arrays, Tuples, Sets, Data Frames)
- Data Visualization
- Statistics (Samples & Populations, Correlation, Variance … )
- Introduction to Machine Learning (Supervised & Unsupervised Learning … )
- Model Evaluation
- Linear Regression
- Decision Trees
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- You don’t need any prior knowledge in Python programming or programming in general. All you need is a computer with internet connection.
- Your operating system shouldn’t matter either. I am using a Windows 10 computer, however Anaconda distribution we will be using in this course has Mac OS and Linux versions as well.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python from scratch, or current Python programmers who want to polish their knowledge and skills.