PyCharm is the industry standard among all python developers. Any beginner or expert user of the Python programming language looking to improve their productivity via one of the best IDEs for Python can greatly benefit from the PyCharm Productivity and Debugging Techniques Course. PyCharm provides smart code completion, code inspections, on-the-fly error highlighting and quick-fixes, along with automated code refactoring and rich navigation capabilities. This course will ensure that you master each and every of those capabilities.
The course covers the following sections:
Section 1: Introduction and helpful notes to the course
Section 2: Customizing Interpreters and Virtual Environments, discusses the process of managing and customizing your PyCharm workspace. This includes how to arrange a project window as well as choosing Python interpreters and virtual environments.
Section 3: Editing and Formatting with Ease in PyCharm, offers a detailed view of how PyCharm supports the process of developing Python applications. Specifically, we will look at the features in PyCharm that facilitate important tasks such as code inspection, code completion, refactoring, and documentation.
Section 4: Version Control with Git in PyCharm, includes a theoretical discussion about what version control is and why it is important. A hands-on tutorial on how to facilitate version control with Git in PyCharm is subsequently included, covering concepts such as adding, committing, pushing, branching, and merging.
Section 5: Seamless Testing, Debugging, and Profiling, focuses on the use of PyCharm to streamline important, yet often overlooked, processes in programming such as testing, debugging, and profiling. You will gain a theoretical understanding of what these processes are as well as hands-on knowledge of the features in PyCharm that support them.
Section 7: Integrating Django in PyCharm, introduces Django, the premier web development framework in Python. This chapter discusses what the Django framework is intended to do while also explaining a number of its most important features in the context of a web application.
What you’ll learn
- Customize PyCharm Theme and Editor
- Optimize KeyMat and learn to use PyCharm Short Cuts
- Installing and Managing Python Packages with PyCharm
- Master Code Inspection and learn Hippie, Basic and Smart Code Completion
- Code Refactoring and Renaming
- Converting and Exporting Functions
- Building PyCharm Documentation
- Git Version Control Built-In PyCharm
- Unit testing, Debugging and Logging with PyCharm
- Integrate External Frameworks and Build Django Web Applications
- Desire to learn PyCharm IDE
- No prior Python experience required
Who this course is for:
- Back-end software engineers
- Front-end developers
- Computer science students
- Everyone who want to learn programming