If you are starting out, you may be wondering: what are the most important Project Management concepts that you need to understand? That’s what you will learn in this Course.
Project Management is not only a fabulous discipline for building a career around, it is one of the most valuable life-skills you can acquire.
We have selected the topics based on the suggestions of Experts in the PM field. So, as course focuses mainly on, delivering the core content on Management techniques which is easily understandable by all.
This course has 4 sections.
Section 1 : Project Management Process
This section helps us to identify what the organization needs to succeed in the long term. It also helps us to understand the requirements that must be met in order to accomplish and manage, individual processes. And Finally, it facilitates understanding of the management and implementation of interposes relationships
Section 2 : Managing a Project
This section helps us to identify how to manage a project through Breakdown structures, how to plan and control a project, how to manage a project during crisis including internal and external factors, and how to invent something new, such as product which to be launched and introduced to the world.
Section 3 : Project Time Management
Project Time Management includes the processes required to ensure timely completion of the project. Time management is about planning and controlling the amount of time you spend on specific tasks. Saving time saves the organization money and increases revenue. This section also explains about networking techniques and its types such as , CPM and PERT chart.
Section 4 : Case Study
It gives a introduction about effective Project Management. It also explains skills involved in effective project management, with the comparison of the Project management strategies followed by SpaceX.
What you’ll learn
- Be able to learn basics & importance of Project management
- Be able to learn types of projects
- Understanding of Project Planning and Control (PPC)
- Can get an idea of Project Risk Management (PRM)
- Get an idea of Softwares used in Project Management
- Can able to learn about Project Time management
- Can learn about Project networking techniques
- Bonus topic: Case study on Project Management through SapceX (detailed analysis)
- No prerequisites required
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to know about Project management