Whether you are a fresh graduate or looking for a shift in your career, whether you are coming from an engineering, finance, or law background; delving into the world of Infrastructure Project finance & PPPs might be challenging. The problem begins at the interview stage: The lack of technical knowledge and basic skills could hurt your chances to land your dream job and break into the sector.
We have been there, too, and we completely understand your frustration! Our passion for helping young professionals overcome this hurdle pushed us to create this course.
This course is beyond your regular online course; it is a compilation of thousands of hours of academic, professional, and interview experiences. After working in the project finance sector and with different firms, we are more than happy to share our wealth of knowledge in this industry with you.
This course will cover every technical question you may be asked in a project finance interview. It will offer you insights into different complexities and tight spots you will experience when trying to gain entry into the industry.
The project finance sector is cumbersome & complicated from a distance; however, this course will draw you closer to understanding how you can make the sector a haven for you.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Infrastructure Project Finance and Public-Private Partnerships.
- Acquire the essential knowledge needed to succeed in the project finance industry.
- Master the basic skills to break into the sector as a young professional.
- Ace your upcoming project finance interview at commercial and development banks, investment funds, industrial sponsors and advisors.
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning.
- Passion for real assets, development, and finance.
- Basic knowledge about finance.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about Infrastructure Project Finance and PPP.
- Students & recent graduates who don’t want to spend $10,000s on master’s degrees.
- Experienced professionals who are interested in changing careers.
- Entrepreneurs interested in infrastructure project finance.