Welcome to the course on Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK I)
Congratulations on taking the first important step towards preparing for the Professional Scrum Kanban(PSK) exam. Professional Scrum Kanban is an advanced assessment created to test your knowledge about the Kanban and its application in the real world. The PSK I assessment is grounded in the Professional Scrum with Kanban subject areas: Kanban Practices, Agile Metrics, and The Scrum Framework. The assessment is in place to ensure you understand how Scrum Teams can use Kanban.
If you pass the PSK I assessment you will receive the industry-recognized “PSK I” certification, along with a PSK I logo that you can use to identify your achievement.
The PSK I assessment is based on the following subject areas:
Understanding and Applying Scrum Framework
Questions in this focus area test your knowledge of how Scrum and Kanban can be used together for greater benefit without compromising the core tenets of either Scrum or Kanban. In addition, this category tests your knowledge of the Scrum Framework including the three roles, five events, and three artifacts; as well as additional related concepts described in the Scrum guide.
Questions in this focus area test your knowledge of the Kanban practices listed in the Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams.
Agile Metrics for Kanban
Questions in this focus area test your knowledge of the required metrics listed in the Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams and how to use them effectively.
PSK 1 Exam Guidelines
- Fee: $200 USD per attempt
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 45
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English only
This course is a quick reference guide created for the Professional Scrum Kanban Examination. The course also contains Practice Questions which will help you prepare for the Professional Scrum Kanban Certification.
In this course, you will learn how additional practices from Kanban can be introduced into Scrum Teams without changing Scrum. You will learn how to add the right practices and the benefits that Scrum Teams can achieve from using Scrum with Kanban.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
Who this Course is for?
Course is for all Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox
I hope that you will enjoy the course, be challenged by it and learn a lot.
It is suggested that you go through the course at a pace that makes sense for you. The topics build on each other, so it is better to slow down and really learn something than to just move on in order to keep up a certain pace.
This course has all the tools needed to get the job done. So, let’s do it, I’ll see you in class.
All the best!
What you’ll learn
- About Professional Scrum with Kanban-I (PSK-I) Certification Exam
- Understanding and applying the Scrum Framework
- Agile Metrics for Kanban
- Kanban Practices
- How Scrum teams can use Kanban
- Interpreting the meaning from Scrum Guide and Kanban Guide
- There are no prerequisites for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox
- Anyone who wishes to learn and validate how Scrum Teams can use Scrum with Kanban ability to support value creation and delivery
- Anyone who is looking for industry-recognized “PSK I” certification