Preparing for an interview might seem intimidating, but there are several steps you can take to prepare yourself for a successful interview. Job interviews provide an opportunity for you and your potential employer to decide how well your skills align with the company’s needs. Job interviews allow you to get better acquainted with prospective colleagues and obtain information to help you decide if that job is the right one for you.
In this course, we professionally designed the course so that you can prepare for your Interview
Introduction to Job Interview
- Purpose of Employment Interviews
- Types of Employment Interviews
- Interview Success
- Professional Phone Techniques
- An Impressive First Conversation
- Researching the Company
- Prepare and Practice
- Cleaning Up “Digital Dirt’
- Traveling to your Interview
- Arriving at your Interview
- The Basic of Good Handshake
- Fighting Fear
- Answering the Question Effectively During the Interview
10 Important Qualities for any type of Job
- Kinds of Interview Questions
- Gauging your Interest
- Your Experience and Accomplishments
- The Future
- Illegal and Inappropriate
- Tell me about yourself
Things to do After the Interview
- Ending Positively
- After the Interview
- Contacting References
- Interview Follow up Message
Other Employment Letters and Documents
- Application Form
- Application or Resume Follow Up
- Rejection Follow up Message
- Job Acceptable Message
- Resignation Letter
- Interviews- The Dirty Dozens
Every interview is different and in some cases, you may have less time to prepare.
This video course can be condensed, but the most important thing is that you do what it takes to be able to walk into that interview as calmly and confidently as possible, ready to show the best version of yourself.
What you’ll learn
- Explain the purposes and types of job interviews, including screening, one-on-one,panel, group, sequential,stress,and online interviews.
- Describe what to do before an interview (researching the company ,rehearsing success stories, practicing responses to potential interview questions.
- How to End Up the Interview Positively and Follow up message for the Interview Result.
- Explain how to prepare for employment interviews,including researching the target company.
- Recognize how to fight interview fears and control non verbal messages.
- There is not any specific requirement for the Course.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for the Students who want to prepare for their first Interview in Multinational Organization