Learn a straightforward way to build a real Fullstack web application with ReactJS & NextJS!
Next.js gives you the best developer experience with all the features you need for production: hybrid static & server rendering, TypeScript support, smart bundling, route pre-fetching, etc. No config is required.
Next.js is the production-ready, framework for ReactJS!
Data fetching in Next.js allows you to render content in different ways. These include pre-rendering with Server-side Rendering or Static Generation, and updating or creating content at runtime with Incremental Static Regeneration. It can make your applications very fast!
During the course, we’ll cover the most important topics.
There’re presented TDD or TLD approaches that I’ll try to practice with you during the coding sessions. Probably you don’t have enough experience with the tests, but it’s ok, there’s still an excellent way to learn it from the course. When you work with code and cover it with test cases, it provides you with guarantees that your code works as you expected. This is the purpose and benefit of the tests.
Tools for testing: Jest, React Testing Library
Storybook is the most popular way to build the components library. From our side, it’s the most basic part of the course. We’ll install and configure Storybook, which will provide us with a full components spec. This approach is called Components Driven Development.
CSS-IN-JS, EmotionJS, and Styled-Components are very powerful toolkits to build UI components. Even very complex component styles can be easily produced and supported by it.
We create Dark and Light modes for your application with EmotionJS and styled-components API and NextJS!
GitHub Actions makes it easy to automate all your software workflows, now with world-class CI/CD. Build, test, and deploy your code right from GitHub. Make code reviews, branch management, and issue triaging work the way you want. We create our deployment workflow!
Last but not least it’s Redux. Redux is a beautiful way to manage an application state. We’ll use the Redux-Toolkit library – it simplifies the work with Redux.
Check out the full curriculum and free preview videos. Join the course risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
See you on the course!
What you’ll learn
- Learn core NextJS pre-rendering, SSR, data fetching, routing
- Create real projects with unique components library, styled-components and Storybook
- Learn how to build fullstack ReactJS apps with NextJS
- The latest ecosystem of a NextJS from the ground
- Create a backend with Strapi and learn fullstack development with NextJS
- ReactJS is strongly recommended
- Basic Typescript knowledge
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to build production React apps
- Developers who want to build fullstack React apps
- Web developers in general, who want to learn one of the most popular tech stacks