Practical Entrepreneurship – Business, Leadership and Growth
Executing advice from the best entrepreneurs on the planet to grow your business and improve leadership
In this course, I will share key elements or practices that are essential and fundamental to becoming an effective entrepreneur.
These will help you reduce your learning curve and increase your leadership and business abilities.
Below are the topics that I cover in this course:
- Building Networks
- Finding a Mentor
- Handling Distractions
- Active Learning vs Passive Learning
- Learning Deep or Broad?
- Health and Handling Stress
- Building a Master Mind Group
- How to journal for success
- Using shortcuts in business
The above are some of the most effective and result producing activities for any business owner. Time and again the research has shown that all top business owners and industry leaders practice the above fundamentals to the root.
I have limited this course to only 9 fundamentals because if I gave you too much the course will no longer be about fundamentals. These are the absolute musts of becoming a successful entrepreneur.
These fundamentals will make you a better leader and improve your business performance in terms of sales, marketing, and strategy.
The ideas in the course come from
1. Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon hill
2. Think Big & Kick Ass in Life – Donald Trump
3. 7 Habits of Highly effective people – Stephen Covey
4. My personal experience
This course is perfect for
1. Young entrepreneurs
3. Self-employed young generation
What you’ll learn
- Accelerate their speed of learning business secrets and tactics
- Build Strong Social Circle
- Strong Networking
- Use Tool & Strategies that increase speed of success
- Make more profits in less time
- Attain more Wisdom is less Time
- No previous knowledge required
Who this course is for:
- Professional Advisors
- Online Entrepreneurs