This program can transform your company data into rich visuals that facilitate new ways of thinking about and organizing your data.
Create amazing data experiences
Easily connect to, model, and visualize your data, creating memorable reports personalized with your KPIs and brand. Get fast, AI-powered answers to your business questions—even when asking with conversational language.
Gain insight from your largest BI deployments
Make the most of your big data investments by connecting to all your data sources with the scale to analyze, share, and promote insights across your organization while maintaining data accuracy, consistency, and security.
Make decisions with confidence
Work together easily on the same data, collaborate on reports, and share insights across popular Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Teams and Excel—empowering everyone in your organization to quickly make data-driven decisions that drive strategic actions.
Lesson 1: Course Overview
- Welcome to the workshop
- Downloading and Installing
- Connecting Existing Data
Lesson 2: Building a Dashboard in PowerBI
- The Report View Layout
- Managing Relationship
- Shaping and Combine Data
- Query Editor Settings
- Query Editor Part I
- Query Editor Part II
Lesson 3: Visualization Layout
- Visualization Pane
- Visualization Types
Lesson 4: Demo Part I
- Describe the Sunlight Data Set
- Connecting the Sunlight Data to PowerBI
- Adding a Column
Lesson 5: Demo Part II
- Adding a Conditional Column
- Query Editor
- Report View and Creating Graphs
Lesson 6: Publishing PowerBI Online
- Introduction to the Online Version
- Exploring the Mobile Version
Lesson 6: Thank-You!
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of Microsoft’s PowerBI, Installing and Running, Connecting the data, Building a Report, Create and Manage Relationship, Shaping the data in the Query
- A computer with windows or Mac as operating system
Who this course is for:
- Beginner PowerBI workshop for individual curious about PowerBI