Power Cable Fundamentals is a comprehensive video course where you can learn industry specific knowledge about power cable engineering such as that found in the utility and cable manufacturing industry.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge from cable component basic to calculating for simple cable installation designs.
I will teach you the basic concepts of cable testing as well as the overall manufacturing process of cables. I will also go over the different cable issues that may happen during the power cable’s lifecycle so that you will have a solid understanding of power cables from manufacturing to installation.
If you are a professional who are interested in working in the utility industry or within power cable manufacturing industry, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to enhance your professional career.
This course can help you to get an advantage at work or getting a job as it gives you core knowledge in power cable engineering that you would not have otherwise obtain unless you have worked in the industry. And knowledge is power.
So let’s get started! Let’s start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career in this industry!
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental knowledge of Power Cables
- Cable Testing Methodologies
- Cable Manufacturing
- Cable Installation
- Basic math
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who are interested working with power cables.
- People who just got a job in the utility or cable manufacturing industry and look for ways to get foundation knowledge.
- Students and Engineers learn about the different parts of a power cable and what would cause it to fail.